If you’re looking for ways to enjoy your summer, the City of Reno just released its Parks, Recreation and Community Services activity guide.
The brochure contains information on swim lessons, pool schedules, fitness and dance classes, special events, senior classes, a facility and park directory and more!
“July is recognized as Parks and Recreation Month. We would challenge everyone in Reno to spend time at one of our facilities or parks. Whether at a summer camp, an adult sports league, swimming at Idlewild Pool, Zumba class, enjoying a family picnic, or discovering nature — parks and play go hand in hand.” – Andy Bass, Director of Parks, Recreation & Community Services
View the brochure above, or download the guide.
You can also pick up a copy at one of these locations:
- Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center, 1301 Valley Road
- Neil Road Recreation Center, 3925 Neil Road
- McKinley Arts & Culture Center, 925 Riverside Drive
- Teglia’s Paradise Park Activity Center, 2745 Elementary Drive
- Reno Tennis Center, 2601 Plumas Street
- City Hall, 1 E. First St.
Visit Reno.Gov/ParksAndRec for more information.